goodbye year 3
Friday, May 04, 2012 | Friday, May 04, 2012 | 0 comments
Finally, i'm done with year 3. It's unbelievable how time flies, how everything moves like a speed train. :) I'm once again inspired to sit down, pick up my pencil and draw. So much happened the past year, things i'm grateful for and which changed my life. To think that the memories of the nervous me entering into NUS for the first time was already a good 3 years back. wow. amazing. This semester I had really good modules which I thank God for. I enjoyed them thoroughly and gleaned so much from them. There were special moments that I hold close to me as well. One of the few special moments was during the short 2hours lunch catch-up with Clara, Jack and Nic, my 3 JJC OGLs. It was especially meaningful for me as I always enjoyed being around them back in J1. I was so different I can hardly believe how much God changed me. Also, Clara and Jack were one of the very few who were there at the start of it all when everything began with me and Nic. It was particularly significant for me that 5 years from then, after Nic and myself finally took a new step in our life, we could meet up with 2 other significants who witnessed and waited with us all this while :) Moving on from here would be my final year of studies (if I don't decide to pursue teaching as a career). I'm filled with anticipation and excitement for the future ;)