Today I cried
Monday, April 08, 2013 | Monday, April 08, 2013 | 0 comments
It came a point in time when tears could not uphold the depth of sorrow.It came a point in time when no words could express the depth of pain.
It came a point in time when all that could be felt was a deep stab in the heart.
There came a time when crying seemed so stupid.
There came a time when unworthiness was all that could be felt.
There came a time when wretchedness was all there is to it.
But God said,
I will be your tears to contain that depth of sorrow.
My Holy Spirit will groan in words for your wordlessness.
Jesus will be your healer to heal that wound in your heart.
Crying is not stupid. It is my gift for you to shed that weight that you carry.
I love you despite your unworthiness.
I took away your wretchedness.
I am here for you, now and always.
Lord, indeed, you and only you are all I need.




